Mark your Calendar!
Registration for the 2018-2019 school year opens to CURRENT families April 23, 2018. NEW families can register beginning April 30, 2018. Register early to reserve your spot!
How to Register
Complete a registration packet. If registering more than one child, you will need to complete one for each child. There is also an annual $16 registration fee per child. The registration fee can be paid with cash, check, or credit/debit card. If paying your registration fee by credit/debit, we will invoice you a link to pay the registration fee through the email address listed on your registration paperwork. Please allow up to one business day to receive the email. We will process all registration packets in the order in which we receive them. All fields of the registration packet must be fully completed and the registration fee paid to reserve your child’s place! Double check your paperwork, we MUST have a doctor listed, at least 2 emergency contacts, and the days you plan to attend!
We have many ways you can register! Just be sure to pay your registration fee after submitting your registration packet to complete the process! Below are your options:
1) Register at your school’s program between 1:30 pm and 5:30 pm during the school year. Save time by downloading your registration packet and bringing it in completed!
2) Register at our administrative office located at 9510 Chandler Street Pensacola, FL 32534, between the hours of 8:00 am and 12:00 pm. Closed Fridays during the summer.
3) Register by emailing your registration packet to firstname.lastname@example.org and pay your registration fee through an emailed invoice.
4) Register by faxing in your registration packet to our administrative office at (850) 479-2119 and pay your registration fee through an emailed invoice .
5) Register by mail by sending in your registration packet and registration fee payment to 9510 Chandler Street Pensacola, FL 32534 and pay your registration fee through an emailed invoice.
IMPORTANT: Download the registration packet and fill out the form in Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader. Your information will NOT SAVE if you fill out the form in your web browser!
You can find a free download of Adobe Reader here.
CSACC Registration Packet
The following documents are for you to keep for your own records.
CSACC Parent Handbook
Know Your Child Care Facility Brochure
Influenza Virus: A Guide for Parents Brochure
Please note: Enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year is ongoing throughout the year; however, many of our programs may be full. Once a program’s capacity is met, a waiting list is started. For more information on program openings or other enrollment questions, please email email@example.com. You do NOT need to complete a registration packet to put your child on the waiting list.